Yoga Poses for Root Chakra:
- Lying flat on your back, hands palm down by your sides, bend your knees and bring your feet close to your bottom making sure your feet are parallel on the yoga mat.
- Pressing your feet firmly against the ground, lift your hips up towards the ceiling.
- Interlace your fingers under you, straighten your arms and press them down on the to mat to raise your back and chest higher.
- Roll your shoulders and draw your chest towards your chin.
- Stay and breath
- Release the pose, by releasing your hands back into the palm down position beside you, then bringing the your upper, middle then lower back and hips down. Knees are still bent
- Allow your knees to touch and rest